Thursday, November 16, 2023

State of the Oceans - Nov 16, 2023

 


I was so much hoping that I could write the obit for Spotty, but I find the return current has increased.  This might decrease the rate of spot loss.


You can see the spot-bleaching continues, but the Real Micro-El Nino is still in full blast.  On the ocean-current video, to the far left you can see a full-blast return.  For the 2016 Real El Nino, that full return happened across the whole ocean.  

I had a song all done.  Now I would wait if I had the mentality for it, but here it is.

Pronounce mirage as Mir' - aj, just like the US pronounces New'-Clear

Spotty the mir-age


Spotty the mirage, was a jolly happy soul

With a paper nose, a media hype, and two eyes of burning coal.

Spotty the mirage was a fairytale they say

He was made of crap, but the tiktoks rap

How he came to life one day.


There must have been some magic

And NOOA drank a pound

For when they declared the big surprise

He began to dance around.


Oh Spotty the mirage

Was was alive as tiktok said

And Influencers say he could huff and puff

Like a dragon on its bed


Spotty the mirage knew the world was cold that day

So he said, let’s run and have some fun

Before I chill away.


Spotty the mirage

Had to hurry on his way

But he waved good-bye, saying, "No more tears,

I’ll be back in 300 years!


No comments: