Friday, January 19, 2024

Arctic still in recharge mode

 All air motions are listless.  We are supposed to get warm next week, but I don't see it.  However, yesterday all the dog walkers were celebrating how warm it was at -8C.  We Canadians are a tough breed.


My main site Climate Reanalyzer is out today, probably a warmie attack.  Who wants to see anything, when you have faith.  My AI prompt would be 'lots of black on the Arctic, Greenland totally white, white spots in Siberia'.  Then for fun -- gods of global warming dancing around a Maypole, with dark clouds in the background.

With no Arctic channels, the default stagnant temperature for Toronto is at freezing because of the lakes.

ps.  I've had to scour the intynet for ice charts.


No need to be consistent, nobody else is.  I like this chart because it shows everything is well above the warmie pack (our last warming cycle).  

ps.  the AI is to add them buried in snow.


pps.  the recharge map, getting black



No comments: