Wednesday, November 30, 2022

State of the oceans - Nov 30, 2022

 I hate to do this without the ocean current map, but that poor thing has left the building.


We can track ocean currents by the temperature.  In all the times I had information of both, they are always on top of each other.  After the big 2016 swing, both the North Pacific and Gulf Stream currents stopped transferring heat.  They could no longer be seen on this map, as they once were.  The GS gave the UK a fools paradise, in that their surrounding ocean water gave a Carolina climate.

Now they are firmly in line with their latitude, and that gives them Newfoundland weather.  

I believe the Pacific Cold Phase is here to stay.  It keeps getting stronger, but nobody can rate it's energy.  They just make up fancier stories, like how carbon shifted the oceans.

The restoring force for the Cold Phase is running out of cold water from the Antarctic.  Then it will go back to the old pattern.  I wouldn't hold my breath, and to Australia I say "How long can you tread water?"


No comments: