Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Fish goes to Mastodon

 For now, it's paradise for the Fish.  I can make my puns, and get a response once in a while.  During my few moments of clarity, I can post small things.  I'm doing my long-range weather forecasts, all sorts of things.  

Mastodon depends on charity, and probably can't take the huge influx of people.  I'll enjoy it while I can.

ps.  you can find me @hasmis@qoto.org

qoto.org is a relatively quiet server for geeks.  You can still get on it.  The other ones are swamped.

pps.  I have to put the longer stuff here, it seems quite limited in words and images.


2 comments:

NeilT said...

Over to you... https://phys.org/news/2022-11-experts-ocean-currents.html

Harold Asmis said...

I read that. My forecasts are now on Mastodon where I can irritate more people.