Saturday, November 19, 2022

Mastodon - a community of warring city-states

 So it seems joinmastodon removed QOTO from their directory without cause, without contacting us, and without any discussion or due diligence.

Since this is the only way to actually find QOTO for new users if it isnt reversed soon it could mean the end for our wonderful community.


Ha, I knew that as soon as I posted that weather should be physics-based, then this would happen. The Scientific Method has powerful opposition. The point is that anybody can cancel anybody and nobody will know.

I will go back to the blog, where trying to eliminate me is exciting.


**most likely, I am full of myself, but I did worry about noosa and nooa, and I kept asking around what the driving principles were. (blah, one second power failure!) Phew, I'm glad to be writing on-line.


Back to the point, if it can happen, it will happen.


ps. I feel like swiftness destroying ticketsmaster. Nobody can shake my belief!! All my life, if some higher-up did something stupid with no explanation, I made up the absolutely worst reason. They would always come back 'That's not it, at all.'


pps. for the week I was there, I kept asking questions if noosa could destroy the place. I was finally convinced they could and they did. They destroyed all the history of atmospheric chamber tests for the freon-ozone hypothesis. It's just amazing. ...whoops, sorry guys, this is all for my fantasy book about a guy on Mars...



No comments: