Thursday, December 22, 2022

City north of Toronto votes for an LTE black hole, carnage follows

 I love my headlines.  When something is apparently really stupid, and there are no 'official' explanations, I just make things up.  Richmond Hill has no LTE for miles around.  

So, on a perfect day today, there were two horrendous accidents on Bayview.  One northbound, we ducked around before all the flashing lights came.  And then we wondered why no sirens.  We went up a block and there was another accident southbound, with every flashy they probably have.  Nobody going to the other accident, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T CALL THEM!

It must be wonderful for them to have nobody call them.  No wonder they voted for it, really cheap.  When I dropped off the kids, I couldn't go home.  NO FRIGGIN LTE!  I had to go with hand-waving instructions, go down there, turn left, etc.  No Ms. Google maps.

I also conclude that the accidents are caused by people suddenly losing Google Maps.  Everybody is banging the screen, going, huh!  and KABLAM!

If you are going to that god-forsaken place, preload your Maps.  I can understand them not wanting the ugly towers, but you can decorate them like Christmas trees.


Just put some lights on that.


No comments: