Saturday, December 10, 2022

Who reads this blog?

 It's funny that Google Analytics says 6 readers a day, and Blogger says 600.  But I just found out that GA is screwed up by ad blockers.  That's because they think that anybody who smart enough to block their ads isn't worth anything.  If I have any readers then they are intelligent.

As I was looking, I saw someone from Japan reading this.  That surprised me as much as if somebody from Australia read it, but they would have ad blockers.  So, I have made up a whole conversation with my Japanese reader, who can't speak English.

Dear fish, Please be aware that I am a billionaire and have my own physics institute.  We are not as afraid of NASA and NOAA as other people in the world.  I would love to do your physics measurements.  Signed, Taciturn

Dear Tac, that is great.  Perhaps you could do some basic physics in computer games.  Perhaps, some madman figuring out how his nano-poison would disperse.  The most basic measurement would be to launch a balloon that looks at clear-air convection.  It would continue all the work nasa did in the 70's before they turned it off.  If you have an atmosphere chamber, then you could recreate the ozone thing.  That would be neat, but nobody reads anything from Japan, and nobody cares.  You would need a really good PR firm but they all work for the warmies.

Dear fish, yes nobody cares about Japan, except for the games and cartoons.  However, it would be good for us to push the boundaries a little.  Perhaps sell some physics appliances.  I will go for that.


No comments: