Thursday, December 1, 2022

Alberta earthquakes declared 'natural'

 Reference



I can't enter a philosophical dispute here, because there is no physics.  I am quite sure that there is not enough seismometer coverage to determine the depth accurately.  You need strong-motion sensors right on top of the zone to determine depth.  I'm quite sure that they were caused by injection that somebody isn't telling us about.  How else are they getting rid of excess fracking water?  What about all those wells right on top?  

This is just another case where I will take my relaxing stuff and not worry.  Like Texas, it is in the middle of nowhere, and will only be noticed when the 7's come in.  Perhaps, as in other parts of Texas, there will be a quiet word to stop injecting.  Who knows?


No comments: