Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Spencer unbelievable world temperature spike

 Well, blow me over with a spoon.  The spike continues.  We will all be freezing, but the chart shows different.



This isn't real, but there it is.  Obviously, we have some new physics here, but I can't wait for the gloat of the warmies.


My sea level reference isn't showing anything.  Nothing is showing anything.  Neat.

ps.  I'm still going with all the cyclones pumping out dry air.  We'll pay the piper soon.


pps.  counteracting the importance of the spike, we have a turn up of the ice volume on the warmie Danish site.

more:  finally getting the dang drone to be reliable (it's really me).


That's why I wonder about getting the new Pixel 8.  All my pictures are now with the drone, and the action camera.  Google Photos can punch them up with AI.  There is a question of the value of local AI.


No comments: