Friday, October 27, 2023

Getting out of the weather stuff

 As I enter my super-secret project, I have decided to put up an appearance of normality.  Let the weather do its thing.  Really cold, or really warm, who cares?  I'm just going with the popular opinion.  

Germany is having fun with windmills, and everybody enjoys exploding electric cars.  The El Nino picture is as strong as ever, although getting a bit raggy.  In Toronto, we are enjoying the remnants of that hurricane, and there won't be a big snowstorm while the leaves are out.

Physics remains an obscure sport, and I'm fine with that.  Hindsight explanations for everything will continue for the foreseeable warm future.

Nothing to see here, no man behind the curtain, enjoy the Christmas season.  

ps OMG, I forgot to place the special order!  I was looking forward to going into my deep, dark lair, with my minion dog.


No comments: