Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Toto Toilets stumble with cheap packaging

 This was a saga.  Having replaced all the insides of the upstairs toilet, I thought I still heard ghost flushing.  Oh, cracked bowl.  Then I thought I would get the cremedelacreme toilet on Costco online - The Toto Drake 2 toilet.  I didn't want the hassle of installing a monster auto toilet.  You need a lot of plumbing and electrical work.


There is was #1 toilet.  I called for them to take it back.  


#2 toilet.  Toto says they only ship in bulk, and the toilets are perfect.  The local distributor packs them.  

Anyway, I think they are garbage, and have given up on toileting for a while.  The upstairs toilet quieted down because it knew I was suffering.  Is this a comment on Canadian stupidity?  or a comment on Japanese Toyota engine engineering.  Who knows?  Buy a new toilet.

I demanded a bribe or I would write this for my 3 readers.  Nope.  


No comments: