Not once do they ever say specifically what measurements will show this. Basically, they define all expected weather events as signs of El Nino. There is nothing for the prediction markets. If they were going to mention a specific chart, then you could make a killing.
This is a cute video of the world July and August, both the anomaly, and direct surface temperatures. The alarmists only use the anomaly.
You can see that nothing goes on with the actual temperatures, but the anomaly sets in and becomes static as a great big bird poop that is in all the media. Only 3 people in the world might say this is bogus. However, I just laugh at it.
What will happen is that it will just get colder, with all the normal weather events of rain, floods, droughts, etc. They will just use these to say "Ninnie is upon us!". Not one curve is going to show an increase in world heat, like 23-24. Everything I say will happen, like the UK freezing under feet of snow, has now been co-opted to prove Ninnie. We will get ice-age winters, and they will use that as proof after the fact.
As I have said before, all will be well for everybody. They will say we are getting warmer by being colder. Canada will stack the Universities with these people. I am happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment