Friday, September 25, 2026

Nor-easter now equivalent to a large hurricane

 A nor-easter is a vortex caused by Arctic air impacting stationary tropical air.  They don't have a category scale for it, since they don't do physics.  The three of us in the world can compare easily by using an energy calculation  This sucker is now all kinetic energy.


This shows the motion of the whole system, towards the coast.


This gives us the internal motion.  Since I have never seen a nor-easter this powerful, and this early in the season, I don't know what the impact will be.  I have to assume they haven't put the boats up yet.


Our world chart continues to dive.  All those little bumps at the beginning of the 2026 curve, were the heat blobs passing through.  No effect at all, right now, of a heat blob.

ps and the true reason for clange doomerism comes out


ps and again the problem of not having a scale for a nor-easter, or any storm.


These people are staying in their stick house.


No comments: