If I ever bet anything in my entire life, I would hit this.
A bearish medium-term factor for nat-gas prices is the market's expectation that a “Super El Niño” will bring warmer-than-normal temperatures to the Northern Hemisphere this fall and winter, reducing heating demand for nat-gas.
Natgas is in the dumps because of the Godzilla El Nino. That does not exist, in the physics, heat energy sense. It exists in the hearts and minds of climate marxists. They are expecting a mechanism of warmth when the Arctic ice is closing in.
There are no Pacific heat energy plumes crossing North America. All Atlantic plumes are being generated just from the Gulf heat.
You can only make money on this 20% play if you have a few million in mad money for the prediction markets. Buy me a coffee if it works.
For my real readers who can't rub two looneys together, this would all be consumed in admin fees, etc. I qualify this to the yazoo - blah blah, if you lose money, it's on your own stupidity, blah blah. My record for this is absolutely zero, since it all depends on timing, and betting against the stupids, who I don't understand at all.
By December, even the stupids may doubt the marxists, so the prediction is 20% by January.
The big money is Europe. North American futures are determined by the Gulf of Maine.
The US tends to have the big spikes when Texas freezes over. Really hard to time.




No comments:
Post a Comment