This was my idea, so I feel some responsibility to monitor it. My idea was pure and it would work. Unfortunately, all my ideas are 'politically unacceptable'. I've really only had a very few pop through the corporate filter.
I didn't read what they came up with, because that would be sad. However, I've read that farmers think it's for automatic milkers. These are all projects that give 10% on capital, and would be funded if Canadian business and bank people weren't blood-sucking leeches. But, they are nice people.
My idea is to create California conditions. The States don't have that in the East because of avarice, and Canada has tax. You need something for angel investors who lose 9 times out of ten, and then win big, in multiples of return. Normal tax takes care of the losses, but you need to treat the winnings here like a lottery ticket. This is not for cows. The 'brights' have to be paid with stock options.
Take my 'Greenhouses for Everything'. You have to accept we are going into an ice cycle, and then get all the approvals for 'medical coca plants'. There is no concentration here, leave that to those rotten caffeine guys. The gamble is to find a market for low-dose cocaine, like 'Cocaine Cola'. They would fall into a lottery win.
Underground Toronto and Vancouver could host this. Forget the 'pure wools', they throw too much garbage. Forget the car plants - blah. We need big winners.
No comments:
Post a Comment