https://www.aquarina.ca/
There is nothing longer than my search for a new upstairs toilet. This is an epic, suitable only for those that read. The renovation upstairs has bothered me for 20 years. For the toilet drain, they put in some tight turns, to be able to fit. This resulted in clogging down the line, and endless plunging. I became so paranoid, that I only did my #2 downstairs.
Now, this miracle became available. I was so desperate, that I was looking at the fancy car-wash toilets with jet pump flushing. Not only are they thousands of dollars, but moving the water fixture, and installing electricity in a tiled bathroom was beyond my pay grade. There are stories of people paying thousands to have them installed.
I've read extensively about this toilet, and it is at the price of worse toilets on Costco. I ordered it on Costco.ca. Guess what! Two toilet bowls smashed! Turns out the supplier thought he could pack the bowls to withstand UPS gorillas. Nope! I read about this and they said go to a local supplier, this is more than a hundred dollars cheaper than Costco. Standard 12 inch offset.
Neat. the local guy just has these toilets in light cardboard. 10 seconds with UPS! But they have a toilet specialist delivering. The truck was full of toilets. Said if he did break one, all heck would break loose. You need to buy a dolly that can go up stairs, the bowl is 70 pounds!
So, it works! Has two flushes, and the big one is nuclear powered. Tears things up and zooms past the bends in the pipes. You need this! I gave it my worst test, and now, I am a happy pooper.
Anyway, with diesel fuel, shipping from Mexico and stuff, expect this to double in price soon.
ps this is my UPS bird poop that got me so upset.
Just cry with me.



No comments:
Post a Comment