Saturday, March 23, 2024

Weather forecasts end for now

 It's been very cold today, for spring.  I've decided that I will go along with all the groupthink, and set my brain on the shelf like everyone else.

Spring will eventually come.  We'll have stagnant winds and things will be hot.  I will enjoy going to the cottage, and endlessly trying to catch fish.  

I will be peaceful and accept all the stories that they tell.  It is the way of the people.  The doomers will continue to extract money from the anxious woke.  All is as it should be.

My 3 readers will have to find something else to do.  I am playing a game on my new phone.  They should do the same.

Goodbye for now.  Remember that no amount of cold can change the groupthink.


6 comments:

Neil T said...

So long and thanks for all the fish. Sorry couldn't resist.

Harold Asmis said...

Ha, ha. I'm just looking ahead at cold, cold, cold. Who can work with that? I'm hoping for an earthquake...

Neil T said...

You seen this?
https://planetarycomputer.microsoft.com

Harold Asmis said...

Ha, ha, it's ms. Touch it and you lose all your money....

NeilT said...

I know and I'm no friend of MS but having hand made my own solution for getting at some of the data from ESA, storing it, presenting it and the complete hell of it (bloody 1990s stylee ndf files for example) the MS solution is pure genius. Makes my efforts look stone age.

Harold Asmis said...

I used to make 3d terrain maps from scratch. It's funny that my brain has now rejected all weather-related stuff. Too much pain, perhaps. My blog writing comes from a deep compulsion, now gone.