Monday, March 11, 2024

All stupidity all the time

 For years, I have advised to 'sell stupid stuff to stupid people' at a high margin.  This has been the road to success for all tech companies.  This stuff's hallmark is to never work.  However, it took a long time to fall apart, then they just did it all over again.

We are entering a new era where the stupid stuff fails faster.  Look at MS and the russians.  The hackers are the termites of stupidity.  I believe we have reached saturation of stupidity.  The Law of Entropy progresses to a uniform grey goo.  The Law of Stupidity progresses to the same.

I think we are all now stuck in Stupidity Goo.  All our tech systems are failing.  How will we break out of this?  All institutions are firmly in the goo-pool.  Right now, everything is Influencer Science and I haven't seen anything intelligent in a long time.  I'll let you know if I see anything.

ps we have so many Grand Stupidities floating around right now.  They are supported by influencer hot air.  What if they all fell down to earth at once?  That would be a depression.

pps.  ha ha.  Our level of stupidity isn't any worse than any other time.  I will continue to make fun of it.

more:  also, the ocean current maps seem to be a victim of March Break.  I shall hope they have a fun time.


2 comments:

Neil T said...

Admit it, you were stung as a child. Anyhoo, bigger, faster, better used to be applied to machines. Now it's applied to machinations. Just relax and let it all flow over you.

Harold Asmis said...

It was a horrible big hornet! Anyway, I have to throw all thoughts of mass stupidity out the window. Not healthy. Let the young ones handle all that.