Friday, March 29, 2024

Arctic unstable

 Just yesterday, it was resurgent, and today there is a huge drain over the UK.



Still cold in Toronto, but yesterday I put on my parka and pruned the apple tree.

ps. art work of Arctic unstable


ps.  and the world temps oscillate down again.  If nooa catches the down at the end of the month, they will be sad.


ps and it is news today that nova zemla (sic) is finally iced in.


Svalbard is almost iced.  This hasn't happened since the Little Ice Age.  However, the Gulf Stream seems to be full blast up here, fighting it.  Can't wait for it to wobbled again.  If that full section fills with ice then we have arrived.  So much fun to have things declared as clange, while we have a full ice cycle.  I would never declare anything against the mythology, and nobody reads me anyway.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one of my few connections with reality through the miasma of pop culture.

Anonymous said...

Buzzin Peter