Saturday, July 22, 2023

State of the Oceans - July 22, 2023 -- Coherent Patch Dissolving

 And she shouts "I'm melting!"  That's our Wicked Witch of the El Nino.  


The patch is much weaker now, but the important part is that it is not growing.  That will give us a tiny hump in the world temperature plot, and will be hardly noticeable.


The world heat anomaly at 2m shows nothing.  The guard has to chase rainbows.  It's the end of summer in Toronto, but I had a nice sleep at the cottage tin shed.  No fish, though.

I wonder how they will call the death of El Nino?  I suspect it will be like the death of a tyrant, where they keep trying to say he's alive, to stop the purge.

ps


Ode to Influencers

El Nino has not come knock-knock-knocking on my door,

Somehow, I was expecting a little bit more,

Influencers tell me what to think,

But, I'm beginning to know, that their hot air will flow,

It won't keep me warm at the hockey rink.



No comments: