Monday, July 3, 2023

Influencers ran the Titan sub

 Reference

I liked this article, but it is written by influencers about influencers.  They have it all wrong, but there is some of what I said, mainly on the 'safety culture'.  You've got their boss bragging about how clean the interior is, with one cheap controller running things.  "this is an iphone, vs a blackberry with a replaceable battery."  I love that quote!

Needless to say, they talked about physics, in an offhand way, which is good.  

I had my 1 year old grandson up from California.  He looked at me very seriously while we were playing with Batman, and I explained basic physics.  I have hope for this generation as opposed to my kids who have phone games stuck to their fingers.  After this influencer thing is all over, I hope it is my grandchildren who stop my kids from pulling the plug too early, when I talk about physics on my deathbed.  :)


No comments: