Sunday, October 31, 2021

Cold water rises from the South

 


I have never seen this in all the years that I have looked at ocean temperatures.  Of course, nobody else has looked.  Why should they?  I'm going a bit nuts in posting, I expect it's the wonderful party of cusp26.  Everybody who is anybody is there, freezing with the Scottish weather.  I hope they have lots of coal to burn.

You can see that the big turn-up of cold water, up the side of South America on the Pacific side.  This must be the mechanism of a cold age.  On the Atlantic, we have it going up Africa, and when it hits the equatorial belt, we'll have no heat.

People can warm themselves up with their beliefs.  I am happy for them.  I'm looking forward to lots of snow and 40 below temperatures.  That was the winter of my discontent as a youth.  All these young-uns were raised with warmth.  Sad for them.


No comments: