We continue with our weird Heatless El Nino.
The Arctic flow has shifted over to Europe.
We continue to enjoy no heat from the Pacific.
Some of the heat blob has moved past Hawaii. That's keeping the curves up. The rest is heating the Southern Hemisphere. I can't make any sense of the ocean currents, but the map is pretty.
For Toronto, the front is exactly like Sunday, but little rain is forecast. Weird.
ps UK's rain comes from the Atlantic plumes following the Gulf Stream. Too bad they live in leftie ignorance.
There is a tiny shred of a plume that might give them rain, but all the main action has sunk south.
Look up the weather patterns for the little ice age.
ps our Arctic blob curled in on itself and missed Toronto
That's the largest vortex I've seen, and it's not something I would have expected.




No comments:
Post a Comment