I am constantly looking at the North Atlantic thermal charts to see if there is a heat energy withdrawal. In physics, we are looking at energy flow, and only the weather people focus on temperature. Anyway I decided to look at this chart. Sea ice extent is totally dependent on what is happening in the Greenland Gap, north of the UK. We are peeling back the years of warmth.
This year or next, we are getting the official start to the ice age race. That is, the old whaling stations get socked in with ice, the Swarliebad islands. I conclude from this chart that the heat flow is failing. The UK better start putting in thermal windows. Those old Jane Austin windows are the pits.
ps this is actually a significant development that you will never read on the media.
ps subpolar n atlantic or n america, shows a big drop, like the ninocoin
I consider this view to be most free of detection drift.


No comments:
Post a Comment