Using heat energy, physics, and an abundance of charts, we can conclude that there is a slight chance of Ellie being a no-show, a poop-out, a squib. I'm saying that to be 'political'. In fact, there is a zero chance, with zero being defined as something worse coming along.
In Canada, we get to keep all our Goose parkas and don't give any to the US. I am busy cutting up tons of wood for the cottage. My snowmobile buddies better grease up the treads.
Be prepared for the song and dance that climate changed killed the Ellie show. The extreme cold and long winter will be clange, droughts, floods and glacier disasters - all clange. They cannot mention one thing that is not clange.
As usual, they will go on and on and hype Ellie, until one day, there is no news on it. So much fun.
I have no idea on how people can make money on this. Quite fascinated on how the big AI will steal heat from the city centres who can't vote.
ps the Artie 'trade war' is amazing, on utube
No comments:
Post a Comment