Sunday, August 16, 2026

Lots of rain coming

 Just look at the historic weather patterns for the last major ice cycle, and that's what we'll get.  Toronto will become BC, and BC will be a desert.  All of Europe won't be able to grow a speck of food.  Perhaps the Sahara will bloom again.  

We are getting a nice blast of cold coming down.  I'm not doing any graphics because of computer problems.  Of course, our excessive rain and Europe's drought are all due to the "Will of God" or climate change.  Only a severe winter will challenge them, but the media will ignore it.

The Gulf Stream continues to sink, and the Pacific heat blobs are working their way down south.  The mechanisms are working so well, that it's boring.  I'm just going to call all these ocean shifts "Climate Change".  

ps I am going with 'sub-polar North Atlantic' as the best world temperature gauge, other than the tide level which will soon be unavailable.


This has the advantage of having not much going on in the zone with regard to ocean currents.  As well, it is free of urbanization drift, wonky integration, and other corruptions.


No comments: