Thursday, April 11, 2024

State of the Oceans - April 11, 2024 - Oscillations solved

 We are getting some major oscillations on the dailies.


If you are very lucky, like nooa, you catch the monthlies on the peaks.  That way you can have a party.  These oscillations were driving me nuts, but now I have solved it, sufficient for me.  Obviously, it's only for my handful of readers.


The Big Pacific Warm Patch has been turning off and on like a hazard light.


This is caused by a little return current that goes off and on.  I am sure that if somebody wanted to actually work, then you could check this out.  But it is the only thing that has sufficient heat energy to affect the world.  This patch was responsible for the year-long warm spike.

ps. and today's art - Ocean Heat Oscillatios


ps and this goes on my list of 'brilliant thoughts' which I always forget.

No comments: