Monday, March 18, 2019

Hologram Concert to Deliver Full SNC Apology

Reference




A NEW MUSICAL!


SPRINGTIME FOR SNC


A real-life hologram presents a full apology set to music.


The smoke will be so real, you can taste it.

No one in Canadian politics will be spared, including 'that guy's dad'.

Blurb:

I created snc in my image.  At first, there were no 'pure laine' engineers, so we had to fake it with a lot of bribes.  My money went in, and then it went out.  Soon, all 'anglais' engineers were out of business.  You can see all the great engineering we created.

Songs:

I did it my way
Sorry (not sorry)
We are the champions
Revenge is best served cold

All proceeds will go to politicians....

ps.  Actually, this is his real ghost, disguised as a hologram, so people don't get freaked out.

No comments: