Thursday, March 22, 2018

Getting the Old Guy Kitted Up

My old guy suddenly had a turn for the worse.  Looks like calcium flooding from the leg muscles, due to unknown causes.  He had a horrible 3 weeks in hospital as they tried to jump-start him with 3 big shots of steroids.  He had a major steroid withdrawal each time as they didn't taper it down.  The sooner he dropped the levels, the sooner they could hit with another shot.  Although, seemingly cruel, I would have done the same thing.

I think it may have worked.  He looks a lot better, but is now in the fancy wing of the local old guy place.  I've been given carte blanche to outfit him in the electronics that I would want, in the same situation.

I won't go into the details, but it will voice-activated everything.  Most likely a google phone and chromebook.  I get to play with everything before I hand it over.  :)

ps.  since I'm working so hard on this, please donate to our reg charity.



WEIRD SHIT THAT HAPPENS TO OLD PEOPLE

Every year weird shit happens to old people.  They are victims!  Donate to stop this terrible thing.


CLICK HERE TO DONATE!



Thank you.


No comments: