Monday, October 7, 2024

NOAA weather people sunk by hurricane

 


Sad.  And #2 is coming.

The Gulf only has enough heat energy for two hurricanes.  If you look, you see that #2 is following a different path for the remaining hot water.  Last time, twins hit Houston, and now it's Tampa, which has never really been hit before.  

This is physics bopping them on the nose.  I hope everybody is okay, since I was eagerly awaiting their big spin on climate.  They are the best.  Such talent does not deserve to be soaked.

The main Atlantic is not producing the big hurricanes this year.  No hot water.  Maybe next year, or not.

ps I am truly sorry for laughing at these guys, like an earthquake centre being reduced to rubble by an earthquake.  


Their faith in clange didn't save them.  But someone is going to say:  "You monster!" and I hang my head.  I once tried out social media and said something I thought was funny.  The 'pures' shouted me out of there. 

No comments: