Monday, December 25, 2023

Clipper for Toronto becomes stronger and faster

 




It has picked up speed, and the regular forecast is showing the cold coming sooner.  That forecast changes so much, it's hardly worth it.  Cold air in the Pacific is curving up the tropical plume, so more Pacific air is getting over the mountains.  

The temperature in the Arctic is turning black, so I'm expecting a big blob after this clipper.


The UK Arctic spill is attacking the warmth, and should break through.


There are huge gaps in the tropical warm air, and I can't see any more plumes coming for a while.  There is a huge gap over the phoney El Nino, and I suspect the return current has totally failed.

ps.  Merry Christmas!  All the kids are in the house with the baby.  You know the kids are in the house when you take the milk jug and the bag has a dribble of milk in it.  They go by the saying:  "Didn't finish it, don't replace it."  My kids are over 30.


2 comments:

Neil T said...

Xmas pressie... https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/infographic-climate-scientists-credibility-hurt-5552652

You'll need to use opera in extreme mode to see the article without the cookie driven dross. Oh I couldn't access the cat video the other day on Utube.

Harold Asmis said...

Yeah, had to use my Tor browser. Don't want those rightie-tighties knowing I exist. I remember all those headlines, and kept saying to people not to invest in a North Pole vacation time share.