Friday, February 23, 2018

How ICM can win the Ontario elections

I'm in a frothing frenzy over icm, my imaginary leader of the opposition.  This will soon burn out in reality.  I take anti-depressants to recover from that, as well as my special cbd oil.

Icm is a strong, independent leader.  She out-wynns Wynn.  She'll ignore all the mice running for leadership, and assume the mantle of Chosen One.

Although conservative, she has to follow the trudy method.  ICM picks 'The Future of Youth', as her inspirational theme, since cannabis has been taken.

Every election, the cons say something racist and small-town tribal, and loses the GTA.  She must rise about the zero sum game of Toronto vs the rest, and go with 'win-win'.  I can now imagine her speeches, but my brain is burning. *

*Intellectual Depressives, such as myself, have a big problem with brain storms.  It's a bit bi-polar, but just on an intellectual level.  It's really bad to go 'all out' when you are older.  Drugs help smash it down.

ps.  In case you are worried, I have smashed down the brain storm.  Now we just wait for her to say something, anything.  :)

pps.  too bad, I looked at some tv.  Totally an elevated person.  :(

No comments: