Monday, August 8, 2022

Celebs in Toronto

 


Great dog scene in the neighbourhood.  A guy is walking up the street, dressed in perfect whites, bodybuilder, super handsome, and perhaps bodyguard to a movie star.  Two perfectly matched mid-poodles, with an amazing swirled charcoal coat, perfectly groomed.  The street was confined by roofers, and they snarled viciously at poor Roxie, who never cares about any dog.  But these dogs were so vicious, she had to go on a vicious-sounding defence, and I was yanking in on the leash.  I tried to joke to the guy that his dogs started it, but he was too coked up to react.  I did hear him yelling at the dogs to heel, which didn't do anything.  Surreal, I'm sure they were kicked out of downtown, because of sidewalks, and he was trying to own the whole road.  I sure hope I don't see him again, but these movie-star dogs just travel all the time.  No poop bags.  :)

I wrote this in the local group, and now our street is on the list to take vicious dogs because of no sidewalks and you can walk down the middle of the street.  Those must be L gag dogs.

ps whoops she has french bulldogs, maybe drakedogs.


No comments: