Wednesday, August 3, 2022

China falls apart

 This is my own beef against Aliexpress.  I have ordered many things over the years, and it has all been good.  Then I ordered another drone, and it was defective.  Problem is that you can only do something for 30 days, and it took me a while to find out everything that was wrong.

They won't do anything, and I have lost my money.

Of course, that isn't the big news.  China is experiencing the Japanese property bust, and nobody wants to pay off their debts.  There are countless unfinished condos, and the big company is defaulting.  As with Japan, the leaders are calling on the banks to save everything, but they don't have the money.

I am never ordering anything directly from China any more.  Even on Ammie, they better have the item in stock, with a warranty.  But I don't think their warranties are any good.  

But musky-man and the warmies will save China with their demand for useless windmills, and lithium cars.  With the electric cars, they want everybody to install heat pumps.  Does that scale?  Nope.

Soon everybody on the street will have heat pumps and super-chargers.  Hopefully, not on my street, but the Beaches can do it.  We know how good they are downtown with transformers.  Expect more explosions.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only order Ammie items that are eligible for Prime. Those are items in stock for immediate shipping. There are many 3rd party sellers of questionable repute otherwise.

Harold Asmis said...

Yes, China is going down the tubes. I was reading that all the copper concentrate in a storage area has gone by criminal means.