Monday, November 11, 2019

Toronto Historic Snow Storm


View from the camera.  Not slippery yet, or we'd see cars stuck on the hill.

This is just click-bait, to link to where I predicted all this.

On a dark desert  snowy highway, cool wind  cold ice in my hair
Warm smell of colitas,  Frozen nose, can't smell a thing. rising up through the air  -40 in the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night

I remember an early snow with leaves still on the trees - 1972.

ps.  and for my Niagara friend, Penny, you are going to get killed tomorrow as the cold winds go over the nice warm lake.  How long can you tread snow?

pps.   Google doesn't index me very quickly any more.  So, nobody is going to click on this, but next week another historic snow storm, and then another, another....   :)  Maybe after 6 months of this, they will click.


No comments: