Monday, August 14, 2023

Amazon in Canada comes back to reality

 Ahhhh, you don't know how horrible your life becomes if you accidently order from a 3rd party in Canada.  I needed a water filter wrench for the cottage, and they are difficult to size.  I made a mistake and tried to return it.  In the good old days, there was no fear of return.  We shop at a liquidation store and love to pick up returns.

However, this was a 'return' to my old memories of a very nasty person looking at me and saying - the label's ripped.  

Dear customer,

If the item is new/unused you may return it.

Please place the item in its original box with all components (accessories, manuals, etc.) and ship it to our warehouse. The address is 259 Canarctic Drive, NORTH YORK, Ontario M3J 2N7 CA.

It may take up to a week to process the return once it arrives. Bear in mind that customers are responsible for shipping charges on returned merchandise. If your item qualified for free shipping, the outbound and return shipping costs incurred by TripleNet Pricing will be deducted from your refund. If your item is not received in brand new condition, a restocking fee of up to 60% may be applied, in accordance with Amazon policy.

I am not returning it, and just forgetting it ever happened.  I've been buying too much on Amazon lately, and I will go into Sabbatical.  I'm not going to a store to be beaten up by security, so I'll get other people to shop for me.  :)

ps.  this has all put me back to high anxiety when buying things.

No comments: