Friday, August 4, 2023

Full blob coming down on Toronto

 


Again, this is the mechanism of our winter.  It's a clean blob, and in the winter, they will go down to Texas.  The equatorial belt still has 'dragon head' formations, and that is like a 'heat volcano' pumping out dry air heat that might give the world temps a kick up.  We wait for the world temp charts, and those are very chaotic, spiking up and down.  

Here, we do not deny anything, but we attempt to give longer forecasts, while pointing out the physics, and uncertainties.  However, I only have one reader -- the dry-guy in Spain, and his forecast is the same as California -- a natural shadow that can only be broken by a big weather event.


6 comments:

Neil T said...

Dry guy here... It's freezing in the mornings and dry... and next week we're back to baking again. Concur with the weather event, I'm guessing in Sept around the 15th. Forest is devoid of fauna and is closed off to non locals due to the extreme fire risk. Reservoir back at 6% capacity. I like your forecasts, they match my reality.

Harold Asmis said...

One day, if you ever get rain, I'll have to come and visit.

Neil T said...

One day might house might get finished and you'll be welcome. My neighbours call my house Casa Sagrada Familia due to the time the refurb has taken.

Harold Asmis said...

At least you don't worry about the roof leaking...

Neil T said...

New roof... Except the culturally sensitive bit (1365 AD) which assorted civil servants made me stick a very special hot water solar panel (mandatory) on and which will probably swan dive 4 storeys in a high wind into the street below destroying the rest of the 1365 holy of holies crap and any passing neighbours.

Harold Asmis said...

My, you're chatty today..