Saturday, February 17, 2024

Off again

 I just looked at my backgrounder, in the right column.  I haven't changed it for years, and it is still good.  I really have nothing more to say.

It's just that with no more new physics, there is nothing new to go on about.  We have ended our spike of warmth and are into the plateau of world temperatures.


You can see we've have spikes and are going back to main body of the plot, which is levelling out and I call it a plateau.  That means nothing dramatic is happening and I am falling asleep.  This is the top of the long cycle, and we might not have a drop for a while.

I left earthquakes because nothing was happening, and now I leave the long-term weather forecasts.  The warmies have closed out all physics, and they are going with magic.  I am happy for them.  I get nothing from the increasing cold, and I hope for another spike.  See you soon!

ps neat, a high-speed spill has just started, but I shall quiet about it.  They haven't worked out lately.


If it makes it to Texas, and natgas zooms up, I shall return.

No comments: