Thursday, February 1, 2024

Another fine mess they got us into

 One thing is clear.  There is no 'solution' proposed by leftwingers that works.  I even think they designed the Ottawa LRT.


This was all due to the Pacific Garbage Patch.  I't a perfectly fine place where the plastic elephants go to die.  Bacteria eats the plastic, and it sinks into the sediment.  Did we Canadians cause this patch?  No, it's the Pacific nations who clog their rivers with litter.

So the garbage patch is a 'humanity' problem.  It continues the theme that humans are destroying the Earth.  What good would it be without us humans?  The leftwingers continue to say that all humans are evil, except for them, flying private jets.

Before all this, I used my Costco bags for shopping, when I remembered them.  In emergencies I got the light plastic bag.  I reused it as a kitchen catcher for the garbage.  Very efficient.  None of it ended in the Pacific.  All other plastic went into the recycle.

Now, look at the situation.  When you forget your bags, you can only get a heavy plastic bag, which ends up in your closet.  You can't recycle them.  All the takeout now comes in very heavy plastic, which could be used many times, but clamshells don't store food.

I now believe we have more plastic going into the garbage than before.  This can be checked.  

Time for everybody to kick the leftwingers to the curb.


No comments: