Thursday, September 30, 2021

Sea levels are a bit up

 


Oh, I thought I was so smart that I could predict action in a noise field.  There are uncertainties, and this has gone up a bit, despite all other indicators it should be down.  However, the whole thing is sensitive to winds, etc.

We'll see how the global temperatures are doing in another week or two.  They also have a noise field, and I've been playing in it.  But, you can see the general trends.

You can see that the Arctic ice extent is on a strong rise.


And the Arctic ice volume is going up.  I expect it to tear right into the average.


The warmies call anything they don't like 'denier sites'.  Their 'believer sites' cut off at a high point.  

ps.  the Arctic ice extent now has a sag, so this heat event might be real, and probably caused by Atlantic hurricanes which are huge northern hemisphere heat dumps.


No comments: