Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Spencer plot dips down in line with sea levels

 


The Pacific heat machine acts like turning your stove to high, to boil water.  Turn it off, and it takes a long time for the water to cool.  Thus, we had a steep rise and a slow decline, with the global temps.

This confirms my hypothesis as valid enough for expensive field measurements.  But, considering that the warmies state 'All the physics was done in 1850', we have no chance for that.

I expect that the other assessments of world temperature will show the same.  When these charts aligned with the philosophy, then they were shown.  Now, they are not.  NOAA hides the plots, and only has their PR department say something.  

ps.  I can't get through to the DMI with my attempts at Danish (speak English real sloooow).  Perhaps there is a Danish person?

pps.  if I could think any more, then the ratio of the steep slope of the rise to gentle slope of the fall, would indicate the power of the heating.  I would just take a general guess that the power is vast for such a small hunk of the Pacific.


No comments: