Monday, September 20, 2021

Cottage Report - Sept 20, 2021 - cool and clear

 We've had some nice California air coming up at us, and now it's the humid Gulf air.  We are the only warm spot in the Northern Hemisphere.  Europe is cold and out of gas.


My tiny little drone went up a straight 400 feet, and I took this picture.  It shows the 3 cliffs.  The middle one has the Peregrines.  The fishing has gone down to zero nibbles.

Lots of excitement while I was gone.  A giant China real estate company has gone the way of the Japanese real estate collapse and is offering worthless properties to its painters.  This will come here.

Natural gas prices are through the roof and the earthquakes are starting again in Oklahoma.  The Arctic ice is on a tear, and the Antarctic ozone hole is bigger than it ever was.

It's horrifying to me that everything is following the long odds of physics.  I hate being completely right on everything.  Only my timing was way off, but physics always wins in the end.  

The Pacific ocean is stone cold, and the equatorial heat machine is being quenched by a huge amount of Antarctic cold water.  More and more I think we are sliding into a major ice cycle, like the 1700's.  I wonder if that destroyed the Dutch empire with all their ports frozen over.  England always had ice free harbours, even when the Thames froze over.  

ps.  and thus I start again.  I was getting too manic and snarky to those poor believers.  They can't help it.  So, I just start reporting facts as reported on 'denier sites'.  Next will be the sea levels.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm guessing your place is just outta site, below the frame?
Gawd, it looks beautiful. I love rock!
Peter

Harold Asmis said...

yeah, yeah.