Saturday, April 8, 2023

The rise of charts

 


Charts are once again in the news.  This accomplishes my mission of getting the charts back in the news again, so I'll get out of the weather business.


They are using the chart that I said they would never use, because it seemed so off.  Neat.  There is no use in talking about this chart, because now it is famous.  

I am now going to wait until things become obvious.  

ps.  I dug this chart out of deep burial in the site.  It's a trap.


It has a tiny math problem in that frozen oceans are taken out of consideration.  That's why it has two humps.  As we approach 'Snowball-dom' the chart goes up to tropical temperatures (not infinity).  These people don't care about 'physics errors', but they can get roasted with 'math errors'  There was a guy who was strong enough to broadcast math errors, but he is probably dead.

pps.  no longer doing the charts -- they are depressing.  I am in the garden, having fun with cool weather.  Peas and lettuce!


No comments: