Sunday, April 16, 2023

El Nino at the end of the rainbow

 There is really big money betting on El Nino 'comin' down the road'.  Although Australian beach tanners are complaining, there are big grain harvests.  With an El Nino, they lose their crop to drought.  Canada wins big!  

So, I am not saying anything obvious.  Everything is in code.  The ocean current report has been weeks late because of Easter holidays, but it is here now.



It is the same as it has always been.  Here's the temperature chart.


Same as always.  The new El Nino has been called to show influence by July.  I totally believe in that, with all my heart.  I had a dream last night where everybody in the entire world hated me.  I kept wanting to buy a lunch, but I couldn't.  Very sad.

ps.

pps.




2 comments:

Neil T said...

Lol.... I thought I was looking at a picture of a goldfish, until my eyes zoomed out and I saw the eagle's eyes.

Harold Asmis said...

Now, I can't unsee the goldfish!