Thursday, June 3, 2021

Pacific Ocean Current Back to a Quivering Mess

 


And no heat is getting to the belt.



Now, if anybody in the world did physics, they would be worried, as I am.  On one hand I think it is deliciously funny to think of warmies standing out in the freezing cold, telling everybody not to look behind the curtain.  On the other hand, I lost my cucumbers to the late frost.

All around the world, we have records broken for cold.  I'd be happier if everybody said "We haven't been that cold since the 70's", but no, it goes beyond that.  The last Little Ice Age came in very fast, and now we may be in the middle of it.  

To make me happier, I would like to see some sign that the Great Pacific Heat Pipe is turning on again. The current reports come in every few days.  Maybe next time.  :)  For now, cucumber planting day is moved back to the usual June 1.  :(



No comments: