Friday, June 18, 2021

Another air glacier descends

 


This could stunt the tomatoes and cucumbers, but mostly for the mid-continent.  I have faith that our Great Lakes can stop it.



Electroverse has his usual take on it.  He puts in a lot more effort than I ever do.  He is on a mission, and I just want to fish.  

One point he makes that I always do as well, is the funny scene of warmies explaining this.  To them, it's just another 'cold snap' brought on by warming.  They've given up on 'dancing jet stream', and 'polar vortex fairies', and have just gone with ignoring it all.  

nasa has taken their usual option of stopping time at 2019


ps.  the heat wave will be very short.  They'll ignore the cold wave.



2 comments:

Penny said...

What is the "energy imbalance" and how has it roughly doubled in an alarming way?
Dare I read the piece to find out?
Because they headline comes of as hyperbole.

Harold Asmis said...

Don't read it, because it uses the temp curve that ends on the peak of 2019. During this cycle there was a lot of heat energy pumped into the earth. Now it's gone. Like I said, it's best for them to ignore anything after 2019.