Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Unquestioned Authorities State that Carbon Warming Continues

 Reference


This is exciting.  I've had my first warmie attack comment in years.  Apparently, all this warming thing relates to inequality.  But, the main question is 'How do they continue in a cooling world?'.  This chart is my authority.


In the article they chop off the little 'hanging chad' at the end.  Our current little bump is nothing like 2016, but, at least, they are using charts.

Since warmies have me on their radar I will say that I agree totally with them on everything in a philosophical sense.  But, I still go with the Scientific Method, which is heresy to them, so I'll keep that part to myself.  As they say, I love to hear myself talk.  :)

ps.  they truncated the charts and then put a 'momentum' projection at the end.  All those charts, and they didn't plot the existing warmie 'death' projections which are nowhere near reality.

pps.  but I am happy that these are the first warmie charts showing past 2016.  Yeah!


2 comments:

Penny said...

"Apparently, all this warming thing relates to inequality."

"warming" relates to all sorts of stuff that it doesn't really relate to..
but what ever
wasn't there news some time ago that warming was going to lead to more prostitution?

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/4906/20150327/global-warming-may-cause-women-to-become-prostitutes-says-rep-barbara-lee.htm

yah, there was.

warming is like magic

Harold Asmis said...

Yes, and opposing warmies, is like embracing raw capitalism. Neat.