Tuesday, October 27, 2020

The Prosperity Plan

 Reference


Neat, they want gov't investment into current leaders that signed the letter, thus maintaining monopolies, or a huge barrier to entry.  

The only way for any Canadian to make a lot of money is to create a monopoly.  Then they drink too much and squander it.  I love that cycle.

My son is in California, going for his first billion.  However, it is so horrible there right now, he wants to come back home for a month.  I can't blame him.  How could we ever make Canada into a silly-con valley that creates wealth?  Won't happen because if anybody got rich, we'd vote NDP.

It's okay that we are digging a huge debt hole because everybody else is worse off, even Slovenia.  Debt will be the new asset when we have negative interest rates.  The deeper in debt we go, the more they throw money at us.  Who needs wealth creation?

All I want is for the Ford gov't to release some antiquated alcohol laws designed to protect the monopolies.  Is that too much to ask?  It would create wealth.  I can't think of anything else, other than my big plan to create a nuclear research centre in Wesleyville.  But, that involves physics, and we know that the English Majors are against that.  I am happy in retirement, and happy that all my kids have good monopoly jobs, just like I had.  Life is good.


No comments: