Sunday, December 24, 2017

Live video of Toronto being buried under ice for a thousand years



Ha ha, click on the picture.  It's not a utube live webcam.  I wouldn't have a clue how to do it.

This is our snow storm right now, this minute.  All my twenty-something kids are here for Christmas.  Are they going to shovel?

This is how our ice age is starting.  Despite my shovelling, none of the ice melts in the summer.  That leads to big-time cold, because no sunlight is being absorbed.  Ice builds to 5 klicks high.  It starts moving and grinds up my cars.  Damn ice ages!

ps.  I have decided to revive the 70's ice age alarmist.  Worry to death!!  Buy newspapers!  The new ice age is coming!

pps. and Merry Christmas!

addendum - only 4 to 6 inches


extra:  -21C in the forecast.  Can't really hit -30 until the lakes freeze, then it's -40 up in Huntsville.

No comments: