Saturday, December 23, 2017

The World Enters the Copocalypse

A while ago I wrote about the 'coming' copocalypse.  Now it has come.


This only shows down to -25C.  The Canadian temps are at -40.  Don't worry about the starving polar bears now.  They are dancing!  Warmie Brexety Britain is still warm, but it won't last.

In Toronto, everybody is happy having a snowstorm while last-minute shopping.  People are laughing, and saying that we haven't had a White Christmas for 20 years.  I hope that all the warmies have a white Christmas.

I have a pool on (with myself) on how long we shall read warmie articles in the Guardian.  Perhaps, for another year.

ps.  I am now tracking the -40 contour.  Can't wait until it hits our area.  I've always said you can't have good winter camping until the temp hits this.  It would hilarious if it hit the warmies.

pps.  We in Toronto are a go for a very heavy White Christmas.  Best ever!  I'll be walking the dog with my snowshoes.  :)

No comments: